Header Ads

Phía sau một cô gái English version

Hit phía sau một sô gái bản Tiếng Anh (English version) cover by Bảo Kun

English Lyric : ( Bảo Kun ) 

So many times i want to tell you all my feelings instead off....
Besided you and hear you talk about him with the twinkle eyes 
I feel like you're avoiding me 
It's seem like you always understand me 
Can't interfere 
And can't let you to see my tears 

Hook : 
So i step back to behind 
To see you clearer 
And watching you from afar 
More tender 
My world is getting smaller just by a girl 
Or i will keep silently inside you 
No matter if we can't walk together 
And from there my eyes can feel serenity 

There's noone could stop the heart when it just fall in love 
Please dont tell me that i have to give up 
I love her..... That's enough 
Everyone wishes to be in love 
I've waited overtime to meet and see her off 
Open my eyes... I can see her smile in the sunshine .

Còn đây là bản gốc của Soobin Hoàng Sơn

Hình ảnh chủ đề của mammuth. Được tạo bởi Blogger.